- 1.5 cup non-dairy milk of choice such as almond milk
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- pinch of ground black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp each of ground ginger and cinnamon
- sweetener to taste such as 1-2 tsp of maple syrup or agave or honey
Instructions (Blender Method)
1. Add the turmeric, black pepper, and other spices and sweetener to a blender.
2. Heat your milk in a small saucepan stovetop. Once its hot, add to blender with the other ingredients and blend on high for 20-30 seconds until smooth and foamy. Pour into a mug and enjoy!