Today, I want to discuss one of my favorite self-care practices, which is journaling. This journaling exercise cultivates self-love, acceptance, and helps you reshape your thoughts about yourself.
If you have time I'd like you to get out you're journal and pen. Write down the following questions and respond to them.
1. What are 5 things that I love about myself?
2. What do I love about my life?
3. What do I feel like my life is missing and how can I get more of what I need?
4. When am I the happiest version of me?
5. Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
6. How can I add to my happiness?
7. How can I include more moments of laughter in my day?
8. Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
9. What am I afraid to do?
10. What are 3 negative mindsets that I need to let go of?
11. What is one piece of advice I'd give my future self?
Self-care doesn't have to be some extravagant bath or massage it can be a time of reflection. A moment of your time spent to honor, love, and remind yourself just about how wonderful you already are.